- 300 g mashed ripe banana
- 60g honey
- half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 g coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda + 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200 g ground almonds
- 25 g ground flaxseed
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Mix together the mashed banana, honey, cinnamon, eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, baking soda and lemon.
- Add the ground almonds and flaxseed and mix well.
- Pour batter into loaf tin lined with greaseproof paper and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Will keep in the fridge covered for a week but it is unlikely to last that long!!